I previously mentioned how there are low quality internal straps inside the tripod bag. I decided to do something with them by buying a 10-pack of plastic buckles.
The straps are so thin, I needed to triple layer them. Fortunately, the straps themselves are pretty long. I first stapled them at the top (pictured) and the bottom (not pictured).
I then covered the staples with masking tape so they won't potentially hook onto something - anything - inside the bag.
Very snug now.
I bought additional tripod bags with the buckles. Since I now have a total of four of these tripod bags, I used up 8 buckle pairs and have 2 left. I can see myself buying another bag to use up the remaining 2 pairs. I have more dolls than bags so I can use another bag.
I like how this experiment went.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.