So I bought a tripod bag.
I gave Rie (Saturn cosplayer) an inflated plastic pillow (the same stuff Amazon uses as padding in packages) and a sheet of bubble wrap at her feet. Looking good so far.
Rie is a full-sized Dollfie Dream wearing a pair of boots. The boots add about an inch of height to her. The bag is still large enough.
- The bag is the perfect size to carry a Dollfie Dream or similar sized doll.
- Internal and external pockets can store your doll's smaller accessories.
- Half the price of what a normal doll bag would cost.
- Can realistically contain a doll, multiple wigs, multiple outfits, and various accessories.
- Very few pockets compared to more expensive doll bags.
- Low-quality internal straps you wouldn't want to tie your doll with are sewn inside.
- Comes in only one color.
- While there doesn't seem to be the danger of the bag's internal materials staining your doll, the bag is not lined in white.